We have created this article specially for our iOS users. In this article, we are going to talk about how to download and install the WhatsApp Messenger App for the iPhone and iPad devices. Not only do Android users share a large cut alone for the application, but we also have the WhatsApp for iPad and iPhone devices that rock the world of the iOS users.
It is an amazing app which lets you send text messaged and, media to other people. This is probably the best social messenger available in the iTunes store. It has a lot of amazing features other than just sending text messages and media.
In the following sections, we will explore the download procedures of WhatsApp for iPad and iPhone, how the app works on it and also some of its features.
WhatsApp for iPad Download
Many of our iOS users here may have been using the iPad. So, we will dedicate the first section for those users and discuss how to download WhatsApp for iPad and install it. There are only some simple steps that you have to follow to complete the procedure.
As all of you might know, WhatsApp is one of the topmost apps in the iTunes store and also the Google Play Store with over one billion downloads on the Google Play Store. So, an app of this magnitude can be easily found.
- Open the App store/iTunes store from your iPad home screen.
- After launching the store, go to the search bar and type “WhatsApp” in it and hit search.
- This will display all the relevant results and you can select the app from there.
- Here is the link to directly reach the iTunes Store for WhatsApp Download:
WhatsApp Download for iPad and iPhone
- Once you tap on the app icon, it will open the app’s homepage. As the app is free, there will be a button with “Get” written on it.
- Tap on that button and WhatsApp for iPad will be downloaded and installed in a very short period of time.
- After the installation process is complete, you can open the app either from iTunes itself or go back to the home screen and launch it from there.
- The step that comes after opening WhatsApp for iPad is the most important. You will have to sign up using your phone number to access the services of the app.
- After you sign-up using your credentials, you can start chatting with your friends and all of your contacts too.
This was the whole detailed method that you can follow to get WhatsApp for iPad. Just follow the steps in the order that they are given in and you will be able to get the app on your iPad in no time at all.
Download WhatsApp for iPhone
Now that we have explained to you the method of downloading WhatsApp on your iPad, next comes the method to download the app on your iPhone. The steps to download it for iPhone are much similar to the process mentioned in the previous section but we will show you another simple method to download WhatsApp for iPhone.
Before moving on to the steps, you should check the specs of your iPhone. This is required because WhatsApp for iPhone needs some predefined specs to run properly. If you have the below-mentioned specs on your iPhone, then you can easily download and install the app without any hassle.
- It requires iOS version 6.0 or higher.
- Minimum RAM 512 MB to ensure smooth performance.
- And of course, free space of at least 50 MB of your storage to save the app and its data.
As long as you have these specs, you won’t have to worry about anything else because WhatsApp for iPhone will pretty much run on every CPU and GPU used in iPhones. So, let’s take a look at the steps required to install the app.
- First of all, you need to go the official website of WhatsApp. You can reach there by clicking on “this link“
- Clicking on this link will directly take you to the download page. There you can see the download options for the different smartphone platforms.
- Tap on the iPhone, and that will take you directly to the WhatsApp download page on iTunes. From there you can install the app simply tapping on the “Get” button.
- This will automatically download and install the app on your iPhone.
This is how you download and install WhatsApp for iPhone in just a few simple taps. The steps given above have been thoroughly tested for your convenience and they work just fine. You can easily install the app by following the steps given above.
How does WhatsApp work?
When WhatsApp was released in January 2009, it didn’t skyrocket to the top place in social messenger category. It slowly gained attention and became the largest and most popular messenger app in the whole world. It was founded by Jan Koum and Brian Acton.
WhatsApp is basically a social messenger app that lets you chat with other people. You can send text messages, voice messages and media, including pictures and videos. It also allows you to make audio and video calls using the app. You can either chat with individuals or with groups.
This app uses your internet connection to send text messages and other media. So, you don’t have to worry about any charges while using this app. The app entirely free to download and install. You don’t have to pay any subscription fees or anything to use this app.
The text messages that you send to other users and what they send to you; everything is completely secure. Facebook Inc., which owns WhatsApp as of now, claims that all the chats are end-to-end encrypted and not even a single message is saved on their servers.
Using WhatsApp is relatively easy to use. What you have to do is go to the app store from your phone and install the app, and sign up using your name and phone number. These are the only tow things that WhatsApp requires from you. After you create an account using these two things you can easily start using the app.
The people in your contact list who are also using WhatsApp will show up in the contact list in the app. Just tap on the person’s name and you can start texting them. Now, after reading this article, it’s a sure thing that you have a clear idea about the app’s working and how you can use it. So, grab your phone, download this amazing app and chat with everyone you want at no cost at all.
How to update WhatsApp?
Almost all the smartphone users on the globe use WhatsApp. This proves the app’s popularity in the smartphone market. There wouldn’t be even a single smartphone user who doesn’t know of this app. The reason for this is that first of all, the app is free to download and use and the second thing is that it is very much easy to use.
Owing to its simple and beautiful interface, anyone can use WhatsApp with much ease. We have dedicated this specific portion of the article to focus on how to update it. There are many simple ways to update WhatsApp, some of which we have discussed below.
- As you all might know, this app is officially available on every smartphone platform. So, if the developers roll out a new version of the app, you can easily get it from the App store.
- You can enable the option of “Auto-Update” in the settings of your App store. After this, WhatsApp will automatically update itself when you turn on your internet connection.
- In the off-chance that you haven’t turned that option on, then you can simply open the app store and update it manually from there.
- If you encounter problems with your Apple ID, login, or downloading the app, then you would have to contact the Apple Support team. It controls all these processes for all iOS apps, and they will help you in resolving issues related to your account.
- There is an issue with the new “Family Sharing” feature in the App Store. So, if you receive a “Family Sharing” error, contact Apple Support for assistance.
We have now explained the procedure for updating the app on your WhatsApp for iPhone and iPad. If you have any problems updating the app, then reach out to us with your problem. We will get back to you with a solution. Users are even fond of WhatsApp Plus which is the ultimate but unauthorized application with extra features.
Finally, we have reached the conclusion of the article of WhatsApp for iPad & iPhone Download. In this article, we have explained the installation methods for iPad and iPhone. We hope you don’t have any problems regarding the topics discussed in the post, then contact us at WhatsUply. Thank you, dear readers.